Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aromas of China

Hubby dearest had a late night meeting yesterday so I was left twiddling my thumbs and clocking a few extra hours in office yippie! And when we finally left it was around 9ish and I was hungry and irritable so we decided to eat out and went to Aromas of China as he is a huge fan of chinese food (me, not so much I would prefer tandoori chicken anyday!)Ok while I'm on the topic let me review the restaurant.
Ambience: Quite nice actually although they do this extremely strange thing with the curtains where in they have horizontal curtains going through a number of loops in the ceiling!Have added a picture so that you get a better idea :) I would give it a 8 on 10 despite the strange curtains ;)

Service: 8 again
Food : Food was good no doubt very authentic chinese food so again its an 8.
Value for money:This place is expensive I mean for 2 bowls of soup,a chicken fried rice and a chicken gravy we ended up shelling 1000 bucks.So I would rate it as 6.
Nice place to go to but if you want awesome chinese ,great ambiance and value for money I would recommend Atria Hotel.Will have a separate blog for the Chinese at Atria :)

2 comments:

  1. im yet to try Atria, but Mainland China beats every other i think !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainland China is again a very nice place but what i am saying is you can have the same ambience,the same quality of food at a lesser price .Hence go to Atria!

    ReplyDelete