Monday, November 2, 2009

The hunt is on for a nice pair of Curtains !!

When you are staying with your extended family like I am there will always be a struggle to try to add a piece of your individual style into the house or at least your room.This was exactly where I was coming from when I decided to buy myself a new pair of curtains.Something that defines me as a person not to say that the curtains I currently have were not good but they were a little dull for my liking.So off I went to commercial street on a Sunday afternoon searching for the perfect set of curtains but I guess yesterday was just not my day .For one because of rajotsava most shops were close and the only shop open (Noble Furnishings) was such a rip off !! They were charging me 4,500 for a pair of curtains and it wasn't even anything great!! So I came back home depressed and curtainless but at least i realised that I'm not going to be satisfied with just a simple pair of curtains I now wanted the double set the one which comes with a transparent pretty inner curtain and the thick outer ones :) My husband is petrified that with every new shop I explore my choices increase and so will the budget :) But hey u don't go around buying new curtains very often ;) So I'm going to window shop and take my time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment